6 Tips For Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans
Ladies, I know you all agree with me when I say there's nothing like a good pair of jeans. You know, those go to jeans for a first date that's hugging all of your curves in the right places or adding curves in the right places! I know we can all also agree that often times it is a struggle to find the perfect pair of jeans. Well I have 6 tips for you that will help you with your dressing room woes.
1. Bring or wear the type of shoes that you plan on wearing with the jeans. If you are looking for date night jeans, you will want to bring a pair of heels. If you are looking for more of a casual jean, then bring your flats or sandals.
2. Keep an open mind and try all styles, fits, washes, and brands. You might want to set aside a few hours. Finding the perfect pair of jeans takes time so remember to be patient.
3. Double up! Since you know how much of a challenge it is to find jeans that fit you like a glove, don't be afraid to buy the same pair of jeans in different colors and washes.
4. Find a good tailor. Don't rule out a pair of jeans because they're too long or too big in the waist. If you're in love with how they fit you everywhere else, a good tailor can take care of those minor adjustments.
5. Fit should be a little snug, not tight! It's a known fact that jeans stretch out quite a bit after wearing them for a few hours, so you don't want to buy them too loose. However, you absolutely don't want muffin top so don't buy them too tight either!
6. Make sure you look good from all angles...not just the front. Check out how you look from the side and of course you have to make sure that your apple bottom is .....well...looking like an apple bottom.
Let me know when you put my tips to the test and go jeans shopping. I would love to see, tag me in your pics on instagram @arteresalynnstyle.