Wardrobe Essentials - The Little Black Dress
Zara Dress (sold out), Jack & Lucy Hat (gifted), Lilly's Kloset Heels
Hi ladies! I want to make sure you are all set with the wardrobe essentials aka the basics aka what every woman should have in her closet. Trends are fun and you get to show off your creativity and style personality but you first need to build a foundation of wardrobe essentials. Over the next few months I will be showing you how I style my favorite wardrobe essentials and will also be re-introducing my Wardrobe Essentials styling service. Below is what's included in the service.
- Online style consultation via questionnaire and 45 minute video chat or phone session.
- Shopping links for your customized wardrobe essentials needed that match your budget and lifestyle.
- Look book on how to create outfits using the wardrobe essentials that fit your personality and lifestyle.
- Wardrobe essentials checklist.
- Current season trend and beauty guide.
- Follow up 45 min video chat or phone session to go over looks and essentials.
Now let's get to this classy wardrobe essential, the little black dress (also known as the LBD). The LBD is an old faithful and you probably have one in your closet, and if you don't you need to get 1...or 2! The little black dress has saved me on many occasions. If you're invited somewhere nice last minute you can never say you have nothing to wear. It's timeless and can be dressed up or down.
For this post I gave the little black dress a playful vibe by adding the wool hat and big hoop earrings. I added a touch of trendy with my perspex heels (this heel also gives a little sexy). I have a few LBDs and rotate them depending on the event and my mood. Remember, just like any piece of clothing your little black dress should flatter your body shape and fit your personality. If you need help figuring this out you should definitely take a look at my Wardrobe Essentials Service or email me with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.