POPSUGAR September Must Have Box Reveal
POPSUGAR sent me this must have box to try and I'm super excited to put these items to use. My 2 faves are the hat (which is very necessary for fall) and the Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask (used it a couple of nights ago and I'm in love!). To be honest, I love everything that came in the box. Well...maybe there is one exception. Keep reading to find out more about the goodies and which item I wasn't loving so much.
- Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat - I absolutely love this hat and can't wait to wear it. I've actually been wanting a hat like this for a while now so it's perfect.
- NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit - This kit comes with everything needed for a nail emergency. It's very small so you can throw it in your bag or even take it while traveling on trips.
- Brigeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - Now you know I love hair products so this was right up my alley. I used it a couple of nights ago and love the results. It has a very thick consistently but leaves your hair feeling super soft and moisturized. I can talk about hair products for days so I will have to do a full review on this in another post!
- Flint Lint Roller - This isn't just any ordinary lint roller. This lint roller is retractable! You twist until it comes up when you're ready to use it, remove the paper, use per usual, then roll it back down. It's also refillable. Pretty cool, right?
- Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer In The Warning - There's nothing like a nice red lip. You can wear this lippie by itself but it is a bit sheer. I plan on wearing this bad boy over a red lipstick to give my lipstick a little gloss and pop.
- The Gluten Free Bites Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites - Okay, so this is the item that I wasn't loving so much BUT it's because I'm not a big chocolate fan. However, I did have my mom try it and she says they're delicious! It's a great snack or dessert that's high in protein and you don't have to feel guilty about eating them.
What do you think of the POPSUGAR Must Have Box for September? Are you going to give it a try?
*This is a sponsored post but as in my other posts, all opinions are mine.