Holiday Gift Guide For The Natural Hair Enthusiast
It's that time of year again! I hope most of you already have your holiday shopping out of the way and now you're just kicking back ready to spend time with your loved ones. However, if you are anything like me then you haven't even started yet. Well I'm here with a little help if you are looking for gifts for the natural hair/curly hair lady in your life. Take a look at a some of my personal faves below.
Click the name of the item in the text write up below the collage to be taken straight to the retailer's website to purchase.
1. Mielle Organics 6-Piece Collection - If you don't know, hair products are expensive and can add up very quickly! It doesn't have to be by Mielle Organics but any natural hair beauty would love to receive the entire collection (usually a shampoo, deep conditioner, leave-in conditioner, styling cream, and maybe a gel) of her favorite brand or a brand she has been wanting to try.
2. Curls and Confidence Sweatshirt - Keep your curly friend warm and cozy in a Curls and Confidence sweatshirt. We are all so proud of our curls so this is the perfect gift! It comes in black, white, and burgundy with sizes ranging from small to 2X.
4. Q-Redew Hand-Held Hair Steamer - The Q-Redew hand-held hair steamer is great for adding moisture to your hair, it helps to detangle, and stretches your hair. I would certainly be so happy to receive this as a gift!
5. Ion Steam Pro Straightening Brush Iron - The Ion steam pro straightening brush iron is an alternative to your blow dryer and flat iron. It is said to be a less damaging way to straighten your hair. I don't know about you but I'm all for that! You can find the Ion Steam Pro Straitening Brush Iron at your nearest Sally Beauty.
6. Curlbox Monthly Subscription - "Curlbox is an affordable, exclusive, and effortless way to explore new hair products". For only $20 a month, each month you receive 4 or more quality hair products. Such a great deal!
7. Travel Size Hair Products - It doesn't have to be by Deva Curl; it can be any travel size products from her favorite brands. Over the summer I traveled to Cabo, Mexico and bringing travel size hair products made it so easy! You may remember me raving about this in my blog post, How To Pack Natural Hair Products For Your Vacation.
You can't go wrong choosing any of the above gifts for the natural hair beauty in your life. Especially if you choose the Curls and Confidence tees or sweatshirt; okay, okay shameless plug :). I hope that this has helped you a bit! Happy holidays!