Featured In Independent Fashion Bloggers Links A La Mode!!
Happy Saturday!! I have some very exciting news! Remember my post last week on How I Maintain My Curls? Well, it was selected by the ladies of Independent Fashion Bloggers to be included in the top 20 posts of the week in their Links A La Mode! I am so honored and beyond thrilled!! Please take a look below at the other bloggers that were featured.
Always Be Prepared
It may well be the Scout Motto, but any good fashionista knows that preparation is the key to impeccable style. Whether it be DIYing the latest fashion trends, beautifying yourself, finding the best deals, studying up on classic prints, or getting everything ready for the oncoming season, for most of us it actually takes a lot of effort to carry of that effortless chic. This week's roundup has almost everything you need to get your summer preparation going so you can have a wonderfully chic season!
Links à la Mode: May 30th
- A Pair of High Heels: The elegance of a white t-shirt
- Arteresa Lynn: How I Maintain My Curls
- Carlytati: Best Kept French Beauty Secret
- Cella Jane: DIY Cute Jean Cutoff Shorts
- Dress Up On A Cloudy Day: 8 Ways to Mix Prints
- For Sure J'Adore: Sun Kissed: 3 Bronzers under $35
- Flash [Frame]: Protect Your iPad in Style
- Happy Friends Shoppe: DIY 2 Minute No Sew Bunny Necktie and Quirky Outfit Of The Day
- Hip Shapes and Bristol Fashion: Is It Time To Change Your Shopping Habits?
- I Can Style U: How to Wear Stripes
- Kittenhood: 3 DIY jewelry ideas using pistachio shells & nail polish
- Moi Contre Le Vie: ShoeMint, JustFab & JewelMint
- Sarah's Real Life: 7 Ways to Wear a Button-Up/Oxford Shirt
- Street Fashion Paris: Is Paris life really a dream?
- Style Me Thrifty: Where to Shop When You're In Your 30's
- Styles by Ola: Points of Interest: Is your look classy or cluttered?
- The Photogramps: A Breif History of the Polka Dot
- The Flight of Fancy: How To Care For Your Clear PVC Bag
- Wild Beauty: Why Perfection is Overrated (Even in Hollywood!)
- Wishing for Chanel: Less Is More | The Minimalism Trend