7 Reasons Why You Need A Capsule Wardrobe
Welcome to post number 2 of my Everything You Need To Know About A Capsule Wardrobe series. If you missed the first post you can read it here. I describe in detail what exactly a capsule wardrobe is and what pieces are included. So now that you’re familiar with this wardrobe option, I am going to tell you 7 reasons why you need a capsule wardrobe. What is the benefit of having a capsule wardrobe? How can it help you on your journey to developing your personal style? Can it really help you save time and money? Let’s get into it. 1. Save more money - A capsule wardrobe is an investment in the beginning but you should be able to keep your capsule wardrobe for years with only minor updates.
2. Less time spent getting dressed – Your closet will be organized and all of your items will easily mix and match with each other. You will have what is called an “active closet”, which is a closet housing only clothes that you are currently able to wear that are appropriate for the season, your body shape, your style personality, and your lifestyle.
3. Better understand your style – The clothes in your capsule wardrobe are selective and should be a representation of who you are (personality, body shape, and lifestyle).
4. Always look great - Because everything in your closet are items you love, are current, and are the proper fit.
5. Less time spent shopping – Once you have created your capsule wardrobes you may add in a couple of updates, but no more going to the mall every time there is a new event. You should have all of your seasonal essentials and be good to go.
6. Cut clutter & save space – You’re not holding on to those pair of jeans from college that you hope 1 day you might be able to get back into. You don’t have summer dresses hanging in your closet during winter months. You have an “active closet”.
7. Create more outfit options than ever – You no longer have random pieces of clothing. Everything compliments each other and you are better able to maximize your wardrobe.
Be sure to sign up for my email list to make sure you don’t miss a single post of my Everything You Need To Know About A Capsule Wardrobe series and to receive a FREE copy of my mini e-book, 8 Steps To Purge & Organize Your Closet Like A Pro!
Want To Create Your Own Capsule Wardrobe?
Thinking of creating a capsule wardrobe but need assistance? Email me at email@example.com to book your Create A Capsule Wardrobe service or for a free 20 min phone consultation.
Peace & Blessings