5 Tips For Online Shopping On A Budget
I like to think that I am the queen of online shopping. I have mastered the art of finding items I love, watching them, and waiting for them to go on sale. Shopping online isn't for everyone. I know some people feel that they have to try on items before they buy them and I totally get that. But if you love the convenience of shopping from home while in your sweats and rockin' a messy bun, then this post is for. Here are my personal 5 tips for online shopping on a budget.
1. Make a list of your favorite online shopping sites (a few of mine are nasty gal, piperlime, Nordstrom, misguided, zara, asos and revolve).
2. Browse through the SALE tab of each of your favorite online shopping sites. You are often able to score pretty nice items at great prices. I personally prefer shopping the sale section online opposed to dealing with the unorganized and messy sales sections in an actual store.
3. Next, create a wishlist of regular priced items. Check the new arrivals sections or the sections of your favorite trends/brands and add to your own personal wishlist on the site. If the site doesn’t offer a wishlist (ie: zara, piperlime, and many others…shame on them!), you can start your own list using a word doc or evernote (a great place for storing info). Be sure to include a brief description of the item and the link. You can organize by store or the category of your item; that part is completely up to you. *Helpful Tip* Wishlists are also handy during gift season time J. Just pass this on to your family, friends, and significant other.
*Nordstrom Wish List*
*My Wish List on Evernote*
4. Check periodically and wait for those coveted items to go on sale! It will take time for regular priced items to go on sale but be patient; it’s well worth it. However, if it’s something you REALLY want BUY IT!! If you wait, there is a chance that your size may not be available.
*One of my wish list items is on sale!!*
5. Be sure to read the fine print on return policy of sale items. If you’re shopping at Nordstrom there are no worries. They have a pretty lenient return policy. However, Piperlime has final sale restrictions on some of their sale items. Just make certain you read before you purchase and are 100% with any final sale items.