12 Beach Bag Essentials
Happy Labor Day!!! And happy 3-day weekend to all my working people!! I know today a lot of you are probably going to the park, a BBQ, or the beach. When going to the beach I usually pack a tote full of goodies and I hate when ever I leave something out. Don't let that be you today. Here are my 12 beach bag essentials (including the tote!). Am I missing anything? What do you pack in your beach bag?
1. Hat - gotta make sure you're protected from the sun.
2. Magazine - what's a beach day without flipping through the latest issue of your favorite style magazine.
3. Sunnies - again, gotta protect yourself from the sun...and look chic and cool of course ;-)
4. Cleansing wipes - these are great when leaving to get all of the unwanted sand off of your feet and belongings.
5. Lotion - great for after the wipes or if you've gone in the water.
6. Lip gloss - this falls under chic and cool. And personally, I hate when my lips feel dry.
7. Snack - you're usually at the beach for a little while and when lunch burns off, you're going to need a snack!
8. Water - it's important to stay hydrated especially while laying out in the sun.
9. Kindle/book - for when the magazine just isn't enough and you want to escape reality and get lost in a novel.
10. Mat/blanket - you can't forget something to actually sit on.
11. Towel - to dry off if you decide to get in the water or I like to use it as a blanket once the breeze starts blowing.
12. Tote - you need something to carry all of your goodies in. It needs to be large enough to hold all of your belongings. I use this denim tote that I made myself in sewing class!