You have tons of clothes but still struggle to make complete outfits. You shop for the latest trends but can only create 1 outfit from each of those trendy items. Your closet is full of clothes but you constantly have “nothing to wear”. So what’s the one category that your closet is in need of.
You are in need of the Wardrobe Essentials. You are missing the basics and the core of your wardrobe.
Do any (or all) of these sound familiar?
- You stand in front of your closet for a long period of time trying to create an outfit.
- You have stylish and trendy pieces but can only style them one way.
- You have a hard time finding something you already own to wear with those new pants you just bought so now you have to purchase an entirely new outfit.
- You go out to buy a new outfit for every life event because you THINK you have nothing to wear.
What if I told you that you could double the size of your wardrobe?
What if you could:
- Save time in the morning by getting dressed in 15 min or less.
- Maximize your wardrobe and create double or even triple the outfits you think you have.
- Create multiple outfits using 1 base article of clothing.
- ALWAYS have something to wear.
I have the perfect solution for all of that.
The Wardrobe Essentials Service
The Wardrobe Essentials Service will
- Get you started with a list of the wardrobe essentials you need tailored specifically to your body type, lifestyle, and budget.
- Provide you with a personalized lookbook of how to wear each of the wardrobe essentials that is based on your life events.
- Shoppable links for the wardrobe essentials that fit your budget
What do you get with The Wardrobe Essentials Service?
Online style consultation via questionnaire and 45 minute video chat or phone session.
Shopping links for your customized wardrobe essentials needed that match your budget and lifestyle.
Look book on how to create outfits using the wardrobe essentials that fit your personality and lifestyle.
Wardrobe Essentials checklist.
The Ultimate Wardrobe checklist.
Current season trend and beauty guide.
Follow up 45 min video chat or phone session to go over looks and essentials.
At the end of the service, you will be able to:
Maximize your wardrobe by creating multiple outfits.
Mix and match your basics and statement items.
Have a lookbook that you can reference that is specific to your body shape and lifestyle.
Get dressed in the morning without it being a struggle.
Mix your basics with the current season’s trends.
Who is your stylist?
I’m Arteresa Lynn, a Los Angeles personal stylist and style blogger. I help women discover their style whether they’re going through a life transition or simply want something new. My ultimate goal is to help women build confidence through style by teaching them how to dress for their body shape, lifestyle, and personality. Because when you look good you feel good!
Growing up I always had a very slim figure, and by slim I mean no curves at all. I know, pretty hard to imagine me without curves right? When I hit my early 20s the “freshmen 15” (or should I say the “college 30”) happened and hello beautiful curves. I begin to take on the body shape similar to my mom and I had absolutely no clue how to dress my new body. After a lot of trial and error I finally mastered the art of dressing my new body to look the most flattering and embraced my curves. I wish back then I would have known that personal stylists aren’t just for celebrities. They are also for everyday women like you and me. Because yes, we deserve to look our very best too.