12 Non-Traditional Date Ideas To Wow Your Partner For Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is right around the corner; this Saturday to be exact. You should probably have plans already, but if you're like me you plan everything last minute. Here's a list of 12 non-traditional date ideas to wow your partner this Valentine's or any of the other 364 days of the year. Don't forget to celebrate your special person all year long :-).
- Couple's massage at a spa - Relax together and enjoy the serenity of a day spa.
- Wine tasting tour - A classy way of getting your date a little tipsy :), while learning more about red and white wine.
- Gondola boat ride - Enjoy cheese and wine while being paddled under the stars. It's the next best thing to being in Italy.
- Dine in movie theater - Elevate your typical movie date by experiencing plush seats that recline, blankets, and dinner that's served to you at your seat.
- Helicopter ride - Take a romantic view around your city. I strongly suggest taking the night tour to enjoy the bright lights.
- Picnic in your living room or in a hotel room - Cook or order your favorite dish, add wine, and don't forget your favorite blanket.
- Bike ride - Rent a bike (tandem or stand alone) and cruise along the beach or a nice scenic route.
- Dance lessons - Step out of the box and take dance class; salsa is super sexy and fun.
- Concert - Find an artist you both like, buy tickets, and have a good time.
- Dinner at your favorite restaurant - okay maybe this one isn't non-traditional but it can still be very romantic. You can even dine in at home and create the ambiance with a candle light dinner.
- Weekend getaway - Try staying at a bed and breakfast rather than a hotel. It's a little more quaint and romantic.
- Bring out the kid in you - go bowling, gaming (ie: Dave & Buster's), or an amusement park